Anti-Locking Braking System
Used Parts Finder
Complete the fields to get an Instant Quote.
Premium Quality & Pocket Friendly
Affordable & Faster Service
10+ Years Of Experience
Used Anti-Lock Braking System or ABS Module
Breathing is an essential part of driving. Particularly, it is important to brake quickly.
ABS Module is vital as it can save your life. Any life-saving device comes with a high price. Don’t be alarmed, there are many ways to save money on your Used ABS Module. This page will explain everything you need to know about ABS Module, and how to purchase Used ABS Module at the lowest price.
What is ABS Module?
Anti-lock Braking System (ABS) is a safety device that prevents automobile wheels from locking up when braking. It is standard equipment on nearly all new cars and motorbikes. This safety feature is used to assist with steering and braking as well as to control traction during sudden breaks or rainy roads.
Gabriel Voisin, a French pioneer, first proposed the idea of an automatic override brake system in 1920s. It was originally developed to assist aircraft braking. The ABS technology was first applied to motorcycles in the 1950s. Due to the frequent use of motorcycles, skidding and loss of life were a serious threat to drivers.
Only in the 1960s did automobile manufacturers start to experiment with ABS systems for passenger cars. The Ford Zodiac was the first vehicle to use primary viable ABS systems. Chrysler and Bendix developed the first electronic machine multi-channel ABS switch in 971. ABS was originally developed to give steering control during sudden breaks and hard braking in rare situations.
How does ABS Works?
An ABS is a vehicle control system that improves vehicle control on slippery and dry surfaces. However, it can also reduce stopping distances when the surface is loose like gravel or snow-covered pavement.
• The brake pedal presses against the wheel disc and the wheels stop turning when you press down on it.
• The ABS system’s speed sensors track the wheel rotation as you apply brakes.
• The brakes send an alert to the electric control unit (ECU) when they are close to stopping.
• The ECU partially removes the brake pads from the wheels through pumps and valves. This allows the wheel to rotate.
• ABS allows the wheels to continue rotating, which allows you to keep control of your vehicle even when you brake hard.
• ABS (Anti-lock Braking Systems) is a safety device that prevents wheels from locking up when braking.
• This device is used to assist in traction control and steering while braking.
• Reduce braking distances while controlling the steering.
• Speed sensors: These sensors measure the speed at which the wheel or wheels turn.
• Pump:Pumps contain hydraulic fluid and provide pressure on-demand to the brake drums/calipers.
• Controller: The ABS’s brain is the Electronic Control Unit (ECU). It uses data from sensors and determines whether to pump the brakes.
• Valves: Valves are used to block, release, or increase brake pressure in three positions.
Classification of Anti-Lock Braking System:
Effective Ratio of ABS?
According to data given by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration in the United States, drivers benefit from the effectiveness of ABS. Nonfatal collisions have decreased by 6% in cars and 8% in LTVs. According to the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety, motorcycles equipped with ABS are 37% less likely to be involved in a fatal crash.
Top 5 Best ABS in the Market:
- Bosch ABS Module:
Bosch was established in 1886 and because of its global leadership in the ABS market, Bosch has the most geographical presence. Bosch is present in both the one-channel and multiple-channel ABS markets, catering to both low-powered and heavyweight automobiles. Buy used Bosch ABS Module with Speed Auto Parts.
- Cardone ABS Module:
Cardone ABS Modules are genuine OE good substitutes that have been redesigned with high-quality materials to ensure long service, dependability, and performance. These ABS Modules read data from the ABS sensors and modulate the pressure to keep the steering under control and the vehicle stopping quickly. Used Cardone ABS Modules are best available with Speed Auto Parts.
- Continental ABS Module:
Continental is yet another significant player in the ABS market. Following in the footsteps of Bosch, it developed one-channel ABS for low-powered motorcycles in addition to the earlier multiple-channel ABS. It has a strong presence in all regions and is currently focusing on APAC. Buy used Continental ABS Module with Speed Auto Parts.
- Honda ABS Module:
Honda was established in 1948 and is based in Minato, Tokyo, Japan. The company produces high-quality and high-performance automobiles and is the world’s largest volume manufacturer of internal combustion engines. Buy used Honda ABS Module with Speed Auto Parts.
- Dorman (OE Solutions) ABS Module:
ZF offers a variety of pneumatic ABS technology that allows vehicle manufacturers to choose from a variety of functionalities for medium- and heavy-duty vehicles. Buy used Dorman ABS Module with Speed Auto Parts.
- Avoids slipping, skidding, and jackknifing.
- Increases the driver’s, vehicles, and cargo’s safety, as well as the safety of other road users.
- Both 12V and 24V versions are available.
Tips to Use Anti-Lock Braking Systems (ABS) Module:
- If your vehicle lacks 4-wheel ABS or the ABS is malfunctioning, make sure to pump the brakes if it begins to skid.
- When the tires are properly inflated and in good condition, ABS works best.
- Worn brake linings and air or dirt in the brake fluid are two common causes of 4-wheel ABS malfunctions.
How to Know Whether ABS Working or Not?
When ABS is functioning properly, the driver may experience a sudden drop in the brake pedal, followed by a rapid pulsing sensation. During the period when ABS is activated, the vehicle may make a grinding or buzzing noise. When ABS is activated, it may also feel like the brake pedal is pushing back. For any technical service or the buy used ABS Module contact Speed Auto Parts toll free number.
Indication to Change Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Module:
- ABS Warning Light: The warning light is typically amber in color and will help us understand if there is an issue with the ABS sensors. Other vehicles that lack an ABS warning light may instead use the check engine light.
- Less Responsive Brake Pedal: Symptoms frequently appear slowly when the brake pedal must be pressed several times to function. When the brake pedal becomes insensitive, the problem can get worse over time.
- Increased Effort on Brake Pedal: If the brake pedal requires more efforts or must be pushed a long distance to achieve the same braking force, the ABS Module may be at fault.
- Locking Brakes: When the ABS Module fails, the problem usually goes unnoticed until you slam on the brakes. Under normal driving conditions, a failing ABS Module can even cause the brakes to lock.
Is it Reliable to Choose a Used Anti-Lock Braking System Module (ABS)?
Depending on the year, make, and model of the vehicle, the ABS Module can cost between $500 and $1500. It is highly recommended to prefer Used ABS Assembly from Speed Auto Parts at a highly discounted price with free shipment. We offer the best for your vehicle at a much discounted and half price than the original. And it is very cheaper to replace your faulty ABS with Used ABS rather than buying a new one, as it makes no difference to your vehicle. Your Used ABS Module purchase is made better with Speed Auto Parts.
Our Used ABS shipment includes:
- Performance testing
- Flexible Warranty options
- Quality Check
- Life cycle testing
- Checks minor cracks or scratches
- Protective packaging
Where to Get Your Used Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Module?
Emergency braking can be extremely difficult, and when the surface is wet, the situation is exacerbated. ABS Module can effectively cut the situation in half and help to avert a disaster. Speed Auto Parts is the largest inventory of Used Auto Parts across the US and Canada. Now you can get your “Used ABS Module” at a much-discounted rate than any other dealer.
Speed Auto Parts inventory is having Used ABS Modules for almost all makes and models with free shipping across the US and Canada. All our Used ABS Modules are as efficient and as new as newer ones and come with a standard warranty for 90 days as well as extended warranties, ensuring complete protection of your vehicle in all situations.
Speed Auto Parts is the best go-to online store for used ABS Modules in the US and Canada. Our expert team will help you to get the best quality Used ABS Modules by saving your money rather than buying a new one. We deal with all brands of Used ABS Modules, which are undergone QC by our expert team before shipment.
Our hassle-free service will help you get the Used ABS Modules within 3 to 5 days to your doorstep. In case you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can claim a refund within the given time frame Speed Auto Par
Our Inventory Includes Used ABS Modules for Car Models Like:
• Used ABS Module For AMC
• Used ABS Module For Acura
• Used ABS Module For Audi
• Used ABS Module For BMW
• Used ABS Module For Buick
• Used ABS Module For Cadillac
• Used ABS Module For Chevy
• Used ABS Module For Chevrolet
• Used ABS Module For Chrysler
• Used ABS Module For Dodge
• Used ABS Module For Fiat
• Used ABS Module For Ford
• Used ABS Module For GMC
• Used ABS Module For Genesis
• Used ABS Module For Honda
• Used ABS Module For Hummer
• Used ABS Module For Hyundai
• Used ABS Module For Infiniti
• Used ABS Module For Jaguar
• Used ABS Module For Jeep
• Used ABS Module For Kia
• Used ABS Module For Land Rover
• Used ABS Module For Lexus
• Used ABS Module For Lincoln
• Used ABS Module For Mazda
• Used ABS Module For Mercedes
• Used ABS Module For Mercury
• Used ABS Module For Mini
• Used ABS Module For Mitsubishi
• Used ABS Module For Nissan
• Used ABS Module For Oldsmobile
• Used ABS Module For Pontiac
• Used ABS Module For Porsche
• Used ABS Module For Plymouth
• Used ABS Module For Ram
• Used ABS Module For Saab
• Used ABS Module For Saturn
• Used ABS Module For Scion
• Used ABS Module For Smart
• Used ABS Module For Subaru
• Used ABS Module For Suzuki
• Used ABS Module For Toyota
• Used ABS Module For Jeep
• Used ABS Module For Nissan
• Used ABS Module For Volkswagen
• Used ABS Module For Volvo
• Used ABS Module For Land Rover